Memoirs of a Metro Girl is a blog for residents and visitors to London, featuring what’s on guides, reviews, events, history and the odd travel piece.
- Serpentine Pavilion 2021: Counterspace’s tribute to London’s community spaces
- Leadenhall Market celebrates 700 years with a series of free events
- Guide to what’s on in London in July 2021
- Shop back in time as the Classic Car Boot Sale returns to King’s Cross
- Open-air cinema, EURO 2020 football, live music and art as Summer of Play launches at Wembley Park
- Guide to what’s on in London in June 2021
- #Vintage lovers should head to King's Cross this August for the Classic Car Boot Sale memoirsofametrogirl.com/2021/06/27/cla… 40 minutes ago
- The story and people of this quaint Georgian alley near #coventgarden memoirsofametrogirl.com/2020/03/11/goo… 1 hour ago
- RT @inspiringcity: Over the last week I've been writing about South Yorkshire and exploring the art of the region. It's been part of @Welco… 1 hour ago
Most read today
Most photographs and text on this page are © Memoirs Of A Metro Girl, unless otherwise stated.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT SEEKING PERMISSION FIRST.
- Follow Memoirs Of A Metro Girl on WordPress.com
Tags19th century Carnaby Street cinema City of London cocktails Covent Garden East End eating foodie Georgian half-term ice skating immersive immersive theatre installation literature live music Mayfair Open House London photography Piccadilly Pop up River Thames school holidays sculpture Sir Christopher Wren Soho South Bank Spitalfields St James street furniture subterranean The Vaults Things to do in London Travel Victorian Vintage Waterloo Westminster What's On Guide