- Memoirs Of A Metro Girl is a blog for residents and visitors to London, featuring what's on guides, reviews, pop-ups, festivals, history and the odd travel piece.
- Step inside Whitehall’s jewel: The Foreign and Commonwealth Office building
- ‘Remembering a Brave New World’ lights up Tate Britain
- Christmas cocktails to your front door with The Sun Tavern’s Quarantini kits
- The giant Earth sculpture ‘Gaia’ is returning to the Painted Hall
- Guide to what’s on in London in December 2020
- ‘Traditionally untraditional’ Christmas lights up King’s Cross with three spectacular trees
- The story of a lost London department store #history memoirsofametrogirl.com/2019/12/29/swa… 2 hours ago
- The story of 80 Strand (aka Shell Mex House) and the buildings which came before it #artdeco memoirsofametrogirl.com/2020/05/31/she… 3 hours ago
- Did you know there's a piece of the Berlin Wall in London? #ttot memoirsofametrogirl.com/2019/01/11/ber… 11 hours ago
Most read today
All photographs and text on this page are © Memoirs Of A Metro Girl, unless otherwise stated.
DO NOT USE WITHOUT SEEKING PERMISSION FIRST.
- Follow Memoirs Of A Metro Girl on WordPress.com
Tags19th century Carnaby Street cinema City of London cocktails Covent Garden East End eating foodie Georgian half-term ice skating immersive immersive theatre installation literature live music Mayfair Open House London Piccadilly Pop up River Thames school holidays sculpture Shoreditch Sir Christopher Wren Soho South Bank Spitalfields St James street furniture subterranean The Vaults Things to do in London Travel Victorian Vintage Waterloo Westminster What's On Guide