- Memoirs Of A Metro Girl is a blog for residents and visitors to London, featuring what's on guides, reviews, pop-ups, festivals, history and the odd travel piece.
- Pickering Place: Step inside London’s smallest square
- Guide to what’s on in London this Halloween 2017
- Craft beer and pizza at Heist Bank’s first ever Beer Festival this weekend
- Competition time! Win a pair of tickets to the Chocolate Show 2017
- Mix your own concotion at the Schweppes Alchemy Bar this London Cocktail Week
- The old pillars of the former Blackfriars railway bridge
- Find out where London's smallest square is memoirsofametrogirl.com/2017/10/15/pic… #London #history 3 hours ago
- Learning #London photography and other courses with #obby ow.ly/Gfdl30fyB4o 4 hours ago
Check out Metro Girl on Instagram
Most popular posts today
- Guide to what's on in London this Halloween 2017
- Swiss glockenspiel in Leicester Square: The last survivor of the Swiss Centre
- Cleopatra's Needle: How an Egyptian obelisk ended up by the Thames... and why isn't it Thutmose's Needle?
- Pickering Place: Step inside London's smallest square
- St Bride's Church, Fleet Street - where the tiered wedding cake began!