- Memoirs Of A Metro Girl is a blog for residents and visitors to London, featuring what's on guides, reviews, pop-ups, festivals, history and the odd travel piece.
- Winterfest returns to Wembley | Light installations bring joy for the festive season
- New artwork inspiring hope unveiled at King’s Cross
- Trading, theatre and Tudor merchants | The story of The Royal Exchange
- Fine dining, drinks and drama as immersive experience ‘The Murdér Express’ returns
- Guide to what’s on in London in October 2020
- Explore the unlocked city as Open House London 2020 returns with a difference
Check out Metro Girl on Instagram
- NEW POST: Light show #Winterfest returns to Wembley Park in November memoirsofametrogirl.com/2020/10/29/win… 16 hours ago
- The urban myths of #London and the real story behind them memoirsofametrogirl.com/2018/11/03/urb… 17 hours ago
- A look inside one of London's surviving Victorian music halls #ttot memoirsofametrogirl.com/2019/12/16/hox… 18 hours ago
Most read today
All photographs and text on this page are © Memoirs Of A Metro Girl, unless otherwise stated.
DO NOT USE WITHOUT SEEKING PERMISSION FIRST.
- Follow Memoirs Of A Metro Girl on WordPress.com
Tags19th century Carnaby Street cinema City of London Clapham cocktails Covent Garden East End eating foodie Georgian half-term ice skating immersive immersive theatre literature live music Mayfair Open House London Piccadilly Pop up River Thames school holidays sculpture Shoreditch Sir Christopher Wren Soho South Bank Spitalfields St James street furniture The Vaults Things to do in London Travel tube Victorian Vintage Waterloo Westminster What's On Guide