- Memoirs Of A Metro Girl is a blog for residents and visitors to London, featuring what's on guides, reviews, pop-ups, festivals, history and the odd travel piece.
- THE END finally lands on Trafalgar Square’s Fourth Plinth
- Step into Picasso’s studio with an immersive art experience at BASTIAN gallery
- Ultimate London Quiz Part 2 | Questions and answers about the capital
- Adelaide House | The story of London’s first skyscraper
- Austin Friars | The history of one of London’s lost monasteries
- Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich reopens for summer 2020
Check out Metro Girl on Instagram
- Review: Exploring Deptford Creek on a low-tide walk #ttot memoirsofametrogirl.com/2019/08/07/cre… 13 hours ago
- NEW POST: The new #FourthPlinth artwork has been unveiled in Trafalgar Square memoirsofametrogirl.com/2020/08/04/the… 14 hours ago
- Find out where London's outdoor and #DriveInCinema are this summer #cinema memoirsofametrogirl.com/2020/06/20/lon… 14 hours ago
Most read today
All photographs and text on this page are © Memoirs Of A Metro Girl, unless otherwise stated.
DO NOT USE WITHOUT SEEKING PERMISSION FIRST.
- Follow Memoirs Of A Metro Girl on WordPress.com
Tags19th century 1920s Backyard Cinema Carnaby Street cinema City of London Clapham cocktails Covent Garden East End eating foodie Georgian half-term ice skating immersive immersive theatre live music Mayfair Open House London Piccadilly Pop up River Thames school holidays sculpture Shoreditch Sir Christopher Wren Soho South Bank Spitalfields St James street furniture The Vaults Things to do in London Travel Victorian Vintage Waterloo Westminster What's On Guide