- Memoirs Of A Metro Girl is a blog for residents and visitors to London, featuring what's on guides, reviews, pop-ups, festivals, history and the odd travel piece.
- The General Store review: Coffee, cocktails, cake and chat at Highbury’s new all-day venue
- Serpentine Pavilion 2017: Seek shelter under a canopy of triangles
- Gin-tasting and cocktail masterclasses at the Botanical Bar on the Floating Pocket Park
- Migration Museum review: Take a closer look at Britain’s cultural landscape
- Competition time! Russian Revolution exhibition at the British Library
- Tales of Silk and Music: A festival of Indian dance at Devonshire Square
- The story behind London's smallest alley ow.ly/QSVz30bUhwv #london #history #coventgarden 50 minutes ago
- Guide to what's on in #London this week ow.ly/pdH230dtemA inc @Cocktailsinthec #CITC & @Showmasters Film & Comic Con 1 hour ago
Check out Metro Girl on Instagram
Most popular posts today
- Contents of history blog posts
- Cardinal's Wharf: A survivor of 18th century Bankside amidst two London landmarks
- Swiss glockenspiel in Leicester Square: The last survivor of the Swiss Centre
- Cleopatra's Needle: How an Egyptian obelisk ended up by the Thames... and why isn't it Thutmose's Needle?
- Arthur Sullivan memorial in Embankment Gardens: A racy tribute to a legendary composer