Music, fashion, discounts and ice cream as Magnum hosts a party on Regent Street
Regent Street is one of London’s most iconic shopping fares, full of people, buses and cars. However, this Sunday 31 May, the street is getting shut down to vehicle traffic as Magnum hosts a special party with entertainment, food, drink and more. The ice cream giants are hosting a one-day spectacular to mark the launch of their new flavours Magnum Pink (raspberry) and Magnum Black (espresso). Among the highlights will be dance performances, a catwalk show, DJ sets, themed cocktails at some of the area’s restaurants and complimentary ice cream.
In the Magnum Emporium – designed by The Saturdays singer Mollie King – there will be a dipping bar to customise your own Magnum, as well as the chance to sample the new Pink or Black at four stations along Regent Street. There music at one end of Regent Street and a catwalk show at the other.
Among the many offers, discounts and promotions taking place on the day include:
– Limited edition cocktail, Infinity & Beyond, from Gordon Ramsay’s Heddon Street Kitchen.
– An exclusive gift with purchase at Hackett.
– Live music at Karl Lagerfeld and 10% off their S/S 15 collection.
– Free manicure when you spend £25, cool giveaways, jewellery workshop for kids, face painting, balloon modelling, monogramming stations and outdoor chill out zone at H&M.
– 10% off at the S/S 15 collection at Banana Republic, Anthropologie, Penhaligon’s and Charles Tyrwhitt.
– Spend £250 at Oliver Sweeney and you will be treated to 20% off.
– 2 for 1 tickets to screenings at Regent Street Cinema.
– 20% off everything at Tommy Hilfiger.
– Sample exclusive Magnum themed cocktails and macaroons at the Hotel Café Royal.
– Cocktails and 10% off bills over £100 at Piccolino in Heddon Street.
– 10% off your bill at FishWorks in Swallow Street when you mention Magnum.
- Magnum hosts a traffic-free day on Regent Street on Sunday 31 May 2015. Free entry. 12-7pm. Regent Street, W1. Nearest tube: Oxford Circus or Piccadilly Circus. For more information, visit the Regent Street website.
For a guide to what else is on in London in May, click here.
or listings of events in June, click here.
Posted on 29 May 2015, in Entertainment, Shopping, Tourist Attractions and tagged Regent Street, Shopping. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Pingback: Guide to what’s on in London in May 2015 | Memoirs Of A Metro Girl