Just posting a rare photo post to the blog following a lovely summer sky in London last night. After spending Saturday outside in the park with friends, we were a bit disappointed by the frequent cloud cover throughout the day. Of course, clouds and sunshine usually means for gorgeous sunsets so we were rewarded later on. Here’s a view from Tower Bridge looking east down the River Thames featuring silhouettes of various London landmarks, such as the BT Tower, St Paul’s Cathedral and Cannon Street station.
Memoirs of a Metro Girl is a blog for residents and visitors to London, featuring what’s on guides, reviews, events, history and the odd travel piece.
- Guide to what’s on in London in October 2022
- Sculpture in the City 2022/2023 | Art trail returns to the Square Mile
- London hosts thought-provoking sculpture trails for The World Reimagined
- Gallery: Floral tributes to Queen Elizabeth II in Green Park
- Take a walk on the arty side as Sculpture in the City launches free tours to mark Sculpture Week London
- Guide to what’s on in London in September 2022
- New #art trail explores the legacy of the transatlantic slave trade memoirsofametrogirl.com/2022/09/20/wor… 18 hours ago
- It's the last few weeks to check out this year's Serpentine Pavilion #architecture memoirsofametrogirl.com/2022/07/12/ser… 19 hours ago
- The story behind these cows on Chelsea buildings memoirsofametrogirl.com/2018/11/14/wri… 1 day ago
- Join 980 other followers
Most read today
Most photographs and text on this page are © Memoirs Of A Metro Girl, unless otherwise stated.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT SEEKING PERMISSION FIRST.
- Follow Memoirs Of A Metro Girl on WordPress.com
Tags19th century 1920s Carnaby Street cinema City of London cocktails Covent Garden East End eating foodie Georgian half-term Halloween ice skating immersive immersive theatre installation literature live music London Mayfair Open House London photography Piccadilly Pop up River Thames school holidays sculpture Soho South Bank Spitalfields St James street furniture Things to do in London Travel Victorian Vintage Waterloo Westminster What's On Guide