Just posting a rare photo post to the blog following a lovely summer sky in London last night. After spending Saturday outside in the park with friends, we were a bit disappointed by the frequent cloud cover throughout the day. Of course, clouds and sunshine usually means for gorgeous sunsets so we were rewarded later on. Here’s a view from Tower Bridge looking east down the River Thames featuring silhouettes of various London landmarks, such as the BT Tower, St Paul’s Cathedral and Cannon Street station.
Memoirs of a Metro Girl is a blog for residents and visitors to London, featuring what’s on guides, reviews, events, history and the odd travel piece.
- Guide to what’s on in London in February 2023
- Imagine Festival 2023 | What to expect as the family arts fest returns to the Southbank Centre
- Lightopia 2022 gallery | Festive light show returns to Crystal Palace Park
- Wild Table of Love | Pull up a stool and dine with the animals at Gillie and Marc’s latest public sculpture
- Guide to what’s on in London in January 2023
- Guide to what’s on in London in December 2022
- Have you spotted this stunning #artdeco building in Soho? memoirsofametrogirl.com/2018/03/23/pal… 7 hours ago
- The history which inspired this Romeo & Juliet #streetart in Shoreditch memoirsofametrogirl.com/2019/03/28/rom… 8 hours ago
- Have you spotted this wild #art installation in the City of London memoirsofametrogirl.com/2023/01/03/wil… 8 hours ago
- Join 996 other subscribers.
Most read today
Most photographs and text on this page are © Memoirs Of A Metro Girl, unless otherwise stated.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT SEEKING PERMISSION FIRST.
- Follow Memoirs Of A Metro Girl on WordPress.com
Tags19th century 1920s Carnaby Street cinema City of London cocktails Covent Garden East End eating foodie Georgian half-term Halloween ice skating immersive immersive theatre installation literature live music London Mayfair Open House London photography Piccadilly Pop up River Thames school holidays sculpture Soho South Bank Spitalfields St James street furniture Things to do in London Travel Victorian Vintage Waterloo Westminster What's On Guide