Just posting a rare photo post to the blog following a lovely summer sky in London last night. After spending Saturday outside in the park with friends, we were a bit disappointed by the frequent cloud cover throughout the day. Of course, clouds and sunshine usually means for gorgeous sunsets so we were rewarded later on. Here’s a view from Tower Bridge looking east down the River Thames featuring silhouettes of various London landmarks, such as the BT Tower, St Paul’s Cathedral and Cannon Street station.
Memoirs of a Metro Girl is a blog for residents and visitors to London, featuring what’s on guides, reviews, events, history and the odd travel piece.
- Guide to London’s open-air ice rinks this winter 2021/2022
- Middle Temple Gatehouse | Step through a 17th century gateway to London’s legal heartland
- Winterfest returns to Wembley Park for 2021 with ‘Reunited in Light’
- What’s on in London this Halloween 2021
- The Panyer Boy of St Paul’s | What is the story behind this 17th century relic?
- Guide to what’s on in London in October 2021
- Review: Step back in time and flee the Martian invasion @ the War of the World immersive experience memoirsofametrogirl.com/2020/01/09/jef… 8 hours ago
- What's on in London this #Halloween for both adults and kids memoirsofametrogirl.com/2021/10/11/wha… 9 hours ago
- The story behind this Romeo & Juliet #streetart in Shoreditch memoirsofametrogirl.com/2019/03/28/rom… 10 hours ago
Most read today
Most photographs and text on this page are © Memoirs Of A Metro Girl, unless otherwise stated.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT SEEKING PERMISSION FIRST.
- Follow Memoirs Of A Metro Girl on WordPress.com
Tags17th century 19th century Carnaby Street cinema City of London cocktails Covent Garden East End eating foodie Georgian half-term Halloween ice skating immersive immersive theatre installation literature live music Mayfair neon Open House London Piccadilly Pop up River Thames school holidays sculpture Soho South Bank Spitalfields St James street furniture The Vaults Things to do in London Travel Victorian Vintage Waterloo Westminster What's On Guide