Wishing readers of Memoirs Of A Metro Girl a Merry Christmas
Wishing all MOAMG readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Would just like to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas wherever you will be. As for me, it will be another traditional London Christmas with my family (have given up expecting to see a white one in my lifetime!).
For those who are staying in the capital over the festive period, here’s a few ideas of things to do:
– Visit the London Eye for a special festive adventure above the capital with Christmas cocktails or skate in their pop-up ice rink.
– Sip on a festive cocktail from one of these London bars.
– Or if you fancy a spot of ice-skating at one of London’s many pop-up rinks, check out where to go here.
– For a what’s on guide to what’s on in London this Christmas, click here.
– Or if you need some ideas of how to see in the New Year, click here.
See you in 2016 for more London fun and frolics!
Posted on 23 Dec 2015, in Christmas, London and tagged bloggers, blogging, Things to do in London. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Merry Christmas! Hope you have a fabulous time over the festive season!