Wishing readers of Memoirs Of A Metro Girl a Merry Christmas
Wishing all MOAMG readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Would just like to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas wherever you will be. As for me, it will be another traditional London Christmas with my family (have given up expecting to see a white one in my lifetime!).
For those who are staying in the capital over the festive period, here’s a few ideas of things to do:
– Visit the London Eye for a special festive adventure above the capital with Christmas cocktails or skate in their pop-up ice rink.
– Sip on a festive cocktail from one of these London bars.
– Or if you fancy a spot of ice-skating at one of London’s many pop-up rinks, check out where to go here.
– For a what’s on guide to what’s on in London this Christmas, click here.
– Or if you need some ideas of how to see in the New Year, click here.
See you in 2016 for more London fun and frolics!