When’s the Coca-Cola Christmas Truck visiting London?
Yes, it’s shamelessly commercial… but so much of Christmas is these days whether you like to admit it or not! However, there are many who delight in hearing that familiar theme song and the sight of the big red truck as the Coca-Cola lorry journeys around the UK spreading Christmas cheer. Last year, I spotted the truck in Leicester Square, complete with fake snow, which admittedly made me feel very festive indeed.
The Coca-Cola Christmas truck will be giving the public the chance to explore a ‘special winter wonderland’ and receive a free 150ml can of Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar or Diet Coke. There is also a chance to win a Santa’s sack full of goodies worth £5,000.
Here’s when the Coca-Cola truck will be making pit-stops in London:
- 1 December : Watford High Street, Watford, WD17 2BD. Nearest station: Watford High Street. 1-9pm.
- 3 – 4 December : The O2, Peninsula Square, North Greenwich, SE10 0DX. Nearest station: North Greenwich. 12-8pm.
- 14 December : Asda Leyton Mills, Marshall Road, Leyton, E10 5NH. Nearest station: Leyton. 1-9pm.
- 18 December : London Eye, South Bank, SE1 7PB. Nearest station: Waterloo. 1-9pm.
- 20 December : Leicester Square, WC2H. Nearest station: Leicester Square or Piccadilly Circus. 12-8pm.
For a guide to what else is on in London in December, click here.
Posted on 1 Dec 2016, in Christmas, Families, London, Tourist Attractions and tagged Christmas, December 2016, London. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on When’s the Coca-Cola Christmas Truck visiting London?.