Merry Christmas to MOAMG readers and some tips if you’re staying in London
Wishing all Memoirs Of A Metro Girl readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
I would just like to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas wherever you will be. As usual, it will be another traditional Christmas with my family in my hometown of London.
For those who are staying in the capital over the festive period, here’s a few ideas of things to do:
– Bring the family – or relive your childhood – at The Snowman Experience at Winter Wonderland.
– Sip on a Christmas cocktail from one of these London bars and festive pop-ups.
– Or if you fancy a spot of ice-skating at one of London’s many pop-up rinks, check out where to go here.
– For a guide to what’s on in London this Christmas, click here.
– Why not check out some of the capital’s Christmas lights and decorations.
– Or if you need some ideas of how to see in the New Year, click here.
See you in 2019 for more London fun and frolics!