Yes, December means Christmas, so it’s a very exciting month. But Christmas aside, for me as a ‘hater’ of winter and the cold, I’m kinda ready to press fast-forward onto March because I hate-the-cold (have I mentioned that already?). However, yesterday I looked up and was blown away by the stunning sky. I just don’t think you get this kind of light in Summer, it’s so seasonal. I happened to be near Buckingham Palace at the time and got this stunning shot from The Mall before the sun went down.
Memoirs of a Metro Girl is a blog for residents and visitors to London, featuring what’s on guides, reviews, events, history and the odd travel piece.
- Guide to what’s on in London in December 2022
- Guide to London’s Christmas markets and fairs 2022
- Guide to London’s open-air ice rinks this winter 2022/2023
- Guide to what’s on in London in November 2022
- Guide to what’s on in London this Halloween 2022
- Pop-up bars and creative tipples as The Little Cocktail Village launches in Belgravia for London Cocktail Week 2022
- The saucy story behind these ruins in Greenwich Park memoirsofametrogirl.com/2018/06/03/que… 6 hours ago
- Have you spotted this Soho mural? #art memoirsofametrogirl.com/2014/12/08/spi… 7 hours ago
- Pose with your favourite film characters in Leicester Square memoirsofametrogirl.com/2020/03/14/sce… 23 hours ago
- Join 989 other followers
Most read today
Most photographs and text on this page are © Memoirs Of A Metro Girl, unless otherwise stated.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT SEEKING PERMISSION FIRST.
- Follow Memoirs Of A Metro Girl on WordPress.com
Tags19th century 1920s Carnaby Street cinema City of London cocktails Covent Garden East End eating foodie Georgian half-term Halloween ice skating immersive immersive theatre installation literature live music London Mayfair Open House London photography Piccadilly Pop up River Thames school holidays sculpture Soho South Bank Spitalfields St James street furniture Things to do in London Travel Victorian Vintage Waterloo Westminster What's On Guide