Pop-up bars and creative tipples as The Little Cocktail Village launches in Belgravia for London Cocktail Week 2022
Enjoy £7 cocktails with a LCW wristband at pop-up bars and existing venues at Eccleston Yards.
It’s nearly that time again… London Cocktail Week is returning to the bars of the capital. For this year’s festival, a collection of pop-up bars will be appearing in Belgravia as part of The Little Cocktail Village. Eccleston Yards will be hosting four pop-up bars, alongside the area’s permanent venues joining in the fun with special drink offerings.
Throughout LCW, Londoners can enjoy cocktails and bubbles daily from one of the four pop-up bars:
- Mirror Margarita Bar: Swill an award-winning Mirror Margarita under the palms and disco balls.
- The Schweppes Bar: Step into an immersive pop-up experience from mixer kings Schweppes.
- G’Vine Gin Bike: Enjoy a G’Vine gin cocktail from the bike bar in Eccleston Yards’ courtyard.
- El Bandarra’s Granny Spritz Bar: Indulge in an afternoon of knitting and spritzing with the Spanish aperitivo.
This year, London Cocktail Week runs for 11 days, with hundreds of bars and restaurants across the city taking part. For those looking to go on a cocktail crawl without the travelling in between, The Little Cocktail Village is the perfect place to enjoy the event. Participants with a LCW wristband will be able to enjoy special cocktails for just £7 from nearby venues in and around the Yards, including Jones Family Kitchen, Morena, Wild By Tart, Pantechnicon, Mina’s, The Blue Bar @ The Berkeley and Biscuiteers.
- London Cocktail Week takes place from 13 – 23 October 2022. The Little Cocktail Village is situated at Eccleston Yards, 21 Eccleston Place, Belgravia, SW1W 9NF. Nearest station: Victoria. Open daily during the festival from 12pm-10pm. Free entry. For more information, visit the Belgravia London website. or follow @belgravia_ldn on Instagram.